INSTAGRAM AD AGENCY
INSTAGRAM AD AGENCY
With more than 1 billion active monthly users on its platform, Instagram is quickly becoming more popular than its parent company, Facebook. Now the second-largest social media channel, Instagram appeals to a younger demographic and helps build engaged communities by showing users more of what they want to see.
Many businesses want to use advertising to tap into Instagram’s success but don’t know how or where to start. With the help of an Instagram marketing agency, your business can quickly see increased visibility and engagement from your social content.
Brands can use Instagram to connect with an untapped audience, market their products, build brand awareness and help create a brand persona that resonates with new customers. Unlike social channels such as Twitter, Instagram is a visual platform and can help you step out of your comfort zone and refresh your marketing material with vibrant, fun visuals that can help attract a whole new audience. An Instagram agency will have all the tools and expertise to help you succeed.
As an Instagram ad agency, we have years of experience in creating data-driven campaigns that deliver results and help brands think outside the box to improve their marketing. All our campaigns are built on these key strategies:
- Profile optimisation – We will ensure your brand profile is fully optimised, from engaging brand imagery and an appealing company bio to important links to your brand website and any of your other social channels/marketplaces
- Research – We will perform in-depth keyword research to uncover popular hashtags and keywords that are used on Instagram to find new profiles and businesses to follow. We will then incorporate these keywords into engaging copy to publish on your profile and keep up to date with Instagram trends to humanise your brand
- Stories optimisation – Stories appear on a user’s feed for 24 hours and can be used to highlight new products, events or just to check in with your followers. Stories enable you to humanise your brand and create an interest in the behind-the-scenes workings of your business
- Reels creation – Reels are short videos and can be used to demonstrate products in creative, fun ways using text, AR filters and audio.
- Guides development – Guides are a new format introduced in 2020 for sharing curated, scrollable content. This gives users an easier way to share and consume helpful product recommendations and tips in an easy-to-digest format. Guides can be accessed through user profiles, Instagram explore tab and Guides tab within the Instagram shopping tab
- Content strategy – In order to stay relevant and visible in the ever-changing world of Instagram, you must have a regular posting schedule with different types of content for followers to browse through. Our Instagram marketing team at SMP will create a varied content schedule including enticing copy, imagery and videos to appeal to all audiences
- Instagram shopping – Brands can enable social commerce through creation of a shopfront using Stores on Instagram. Stores allows users to discover and browse a brand’s catalogue of products. Users can access Stores in a variety of ways including the Instagram shopping tab, or tagged products in posts, Reels, Stories, Guides and ads.
- Instagram advertising campaigns – Once your profile is complete and ready for an increase in visibility, SMP can create targeted advertising campaigns to convert sales
If your Instagram performance is falling behind your competitors and you need some advice, give our Instagram growth agency experts a call on +44 (0)20 3923 4750 to discuss your business goals.
View some of our case studies
If you’d like to find out more about Digital Commerce and how we can help your brand make the most of the opportunities available, we’d love to hear from you. Drop us an email at email@example.com or fill out the form below:
71-91 Aldwych, London,
Tel: +44 (0)20 3923 4750
9.00am to 5.30pm GMT